Monthly Utility Charges
|Utility – Wastewater*|
|Utility – Water|
Replacement Reserve Charges
|Utility – Gas**|
|Residential||Price Per Gigajoule***|
|Commercial||Price Per Gigajoule***|
|Basic Gas Charge|
*GST – Mandatory Federal charge
**GST – Mandatory Federal charge/ICE – Innovative Clean Energy Fund – Mandatory Provincial charge
***Monthly calculated propane charges per gigajoule. Pricing based on cost of propane using first in first out pricing model
Service factors are determined when a unit/property is built and are calculated based on the number of beds, fixtures and square footage of the living area.
Preauthorized Payment Form
Transfer of Service Form
Owner Transfer – Vacant Lot
New Lot Wastewater Application Form
New Lot Water Application Form
New Lot Gas Application Form
- All Utilities (Water, Wastewater, and Gas) are billed on a monthly basis on one invoice.
- All bills are due on the specified date on your invoice, late fees are charged at 1.5% of your outstanding balance.
- To remit payment online using internet banking, please add Big White Wastewater as a payee and use your account number as shown on your bill, without the decimal. Example: 3360.00 – 336000
- Disconnections will occur after 60 days of non-payment or non-contact after purchase.
- Reconnection fees apply for each utility. Please see the respective tariffs posted above.
- NSF charge is $25.00.
- There is a Paper Fee for all printed and mailed bills. Email billing is available for free. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to change your billing delivery method.
- $2.50 Within Canada
- $5.00 Outside Canada